Humangenome2019 takes great pleasure and feels esteemed in welcoming the contributors over the globe to attend “Human Genomics and Genomic Medicine”, April 08-09, 2019 Abu Dhabi, UAE which includes prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster presentations and Exhibitions. The theme of this Conference is “Discovery to Interpretation and Implementation”, which means just not to explore the recent advancement rather it could be expanded to all possible ways which will be helpful in more and more advance research in this emerging field.
Human Genomics and Genomic Medicine encompasses a variety of overlapping fields including: classical genetics, cytogenetics, molecular genetics, biochemical genetics, genomics, population genetics, developmental genetics, clinical genetics, and genetic counseling an emerging medical discipline that involves using genomic information about an individual as part of their clinical and the health outcomes and policy implications of that clinical use." Already, genomic medicine is making an impact in the fields of oncology, pharmacology, rare and undiagnosed diseases, and infectious disease.
- Human Genomics project
- Genetically Modified Organisms
- Semantics & Interoperability
- Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD)
- Bioinformatics & Computational Biology
- Genome Mapping
- Drug Discovery & Development
- Genomic Approach to Drug Discovery
- Genomic Information in Medicine
- Pharma Genomics & Pharma Informatics
- Clinical & Medicine Genomics
- Cancer Genomics
- Epigenetics Biomarker
- All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Supporting International Journals.
- Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by Cross Ref.
See more at: https://humangenome.geneticconferences.com/